DECLARATION OF INTERDEPENDENCE
An old Cherokee told his grandson, "My son, there is a battle between two wolves inside us all. One is Evil. It is anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies, and ego. The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness, empathy, and truth." The grandson thought about it and asked his grandfather, "Which wolf wins?" The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."
As we are all ONE and interdependent, those of us aligned with the Love and Peace Party move forward with some basic tenets to abide by in all our interactions.
This party was launched in September, 2011, a few weeks before the beginning of the Occupy Movement. We did not not have a Presidential candidate in 2012... which was actually just fine. Our choice is to grow into a thriving party with a clear understanding throughout the land of who we are before that happens. In the interim, let us support candidates that best align with our tenets in all elections.
Right NOW, it is important to bring our message of love and peace to ALL who are running and working on the local, state, and national levels.
In that vein, we need to start spreading the information about who we are by sharing this website and our Facebook page, and we need to start peacefully showing up at political gatherings and rallies with signs displaying our logo and url website address, with wording like "Where is LOVE for ALL in these decisions?" and "How is PEACE being manifested by these actions?"
As individuals, WE ascribe to the following:
1. WE maintain a peaceful, loving composure at all time, never raising our voices, or engaging in arguments of any kind.
2. WE do not interrupt anyone speaking, and instead practice active listening, allowing others to have their say and acknowleging them before we share our views.
3. WE never degrade nor demean any person or statement, vocally or by the written word. We simply say we respectfully disagree with that opinion, and calmly voice our own.
4. WE understand that wherever we are, whatever we are saying, and whatever we are doing, we are representing millions of like-minded people, and we must always be a light for those millions.
5. WE believe in healing past and present aggressions through diplomatic means.
6. WE believe in love and compassion for everyone - no exceptions.
7. WE honor all life on this earth, and respect all humanity, animals, and Nature, treating all with the utmost in kindness and care.
8. WE believe in an equal playing field for quality education throughout America and the world, so that all children have a brilliant access to knowledge and a future.
9. WE believe in healthy, organic food and pure water available to all, and take responsibility in our own lives for eating a healthy diet to help lower the astronomical and growing rates of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, etc... which most, if not all, can be dramatically reduced or eliminated through proper diet and healthy management of stress.
10. WE revere and honor our seniors, and do all we can to assist their health and welfare when needed.
11. WE believe in the elimination of the death penalty, and instead spread the word of Restorative Justice, healing childhood traumas, and supporting addiction rehabilitation.
12. WE believe that all politicians need to have and abide by the same health care system, retirement plans, and laws as the rest of the American people, and that all politicians need limits on the amount of spending allowed for campaigning.
13. WE believe in natural free energy sources, such as wind, water, and solar, and believe in recycling.
14. WE are solution oriented, creatively finding answers for issues that are for the common and greater good.
15. WE encourage all citizens of voting age to register to vote, as for now, until we are able to shift that paradigm, we believe that is still the strongest way to have a say in who we become as a nation. The key is to elect people who will not be swayed by special interest groups, lobbyists, corporations, etc., and are instead committed to staying true to their word in always coming from love for all, and have clear voices and energies that will be heard and felt throughout America and the world.
KATHY OZZARD CHISM
B.A., LMT, NCTMB
Holistic Wellness Educator,
Author, Motivational Speaker,
Bach Flower™ Therapist,
Wellness Boutique Owner, Plant-Based
(Photo courtesy of Alexis Emm)
All wellness sessions
are by appointment only.
Call or email her today
to schedule a new you! :)
TO LIKE... AND LOVE!
KNOW this website
is not intended to convince or convert, but rather to suggest tools for healing that have worked for me
and countless others.
Please pass the link
for this site on
to others whom you
think may benefit.